You are here: AccueilInternationalInternational INDocuments and guidelines

Documents and guidelines

The student who is regularly enrolled in a partner institution participating in the Lifelong Learning Program must send us the following administrative documents duly completed :

These documents have to be sent to the International Office.

Go to top