Voir la version française en cliquant juste ICI
Welcome to Haute Ecole Lucia de Brouckère!
The HELDB is a higher education institution, a University College, situated on two different campuses, one in Brussels (Anderlecht) and one in Jodoigne (50km east from Brussels).
Every year The Haute École Lucia de Brouckère welcome Erasmus students and teachers from the partner institutions that have signed a bilateral agreement with us.
Any student, who is interested in a stay with us will find on our web site all necessary information regarding the course programmes we can offer, by choosing the right study department.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION, ACADEMIC CALENDAR, COURSE CATALOGUE, COURSE SCHEDULES & APPLICATION PROCEDURE
HELDB is pleased to welcome exchange students from its partner institutions in the framework of :
• the Erasmus+ mobility programme of the European Commission
• the Belgian Erasmus Belgica exchange scheme
If you feel like planning an exchange study period with us next academic year (Fall and/or Spring semester), here are some links that will help you to prepare your stay at HELDB.
Please be aware of the fact that all our courses are taught in French (expected level B2) and that we do not offer any programme courses in English (besides the language courses, of course).
Deadlines for application
1st semester (September – January) : 15th April
2nd semester (February – June) : 15th November
How to apply for a (study or training) period at HELDB ?
1. Your home institution (sending institution) has to officially nominate you by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
2. Complete the online application form HERE
3. Required documents to be sent by email to email@example.com in one file before your arrival:
- ID photo
- ID copy
- Learning agreement signed by you and your university or higher education institution
- Copy of European health card or private insurance (insurance covering the civil liability as well as any accident happening during academic activities)
- Language certificate (OLS test)
- Transcript of records (home university)
- Proof of your nomination (document from home university testifying the student’s selection to the exchange program).
4. Within the 5 days following the online application, the student(s) will receive a confirmation email with a Learning Agreement to fill in and sign (both student and home institution).
5. These confirmation documents have to be sent back to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to check the full application form.
– Erasmus Study Agreement (English version)
– Erasmus Internship Agreement (English version)
Crédits photographiques : Damian Hoffman, Pierre Benker & Emmanuel Wuyts
Looking for accomodation
HELdB doesn’t manage its own student residence halls, therefore you’ll have to find a room on the private accomodation market.
Thanks to our successfull collaboration with the Erasmus Play start-up from the University of Zaragoza, one of our partners in Spain, which connects universities in Europe with student organisations, we are able to detect students’ needs and offer them the best experience in finding accommodation.
Erasmus Play is a student accommodation search engine designed to help students from partner universities find accommodation across Europe. All accommodation listed in the search engine is 100% verified to avoid fraud.
The benefits of Erasmus Play :
1. It is free of charge
2. Erasmus Play staff will give lectures and Q&A sessions at outgoing and incoming student meetings.
3. Possibility to find accommodation quickly throughout Europe and especially in Brussels
4. Guaranteed offers and services, with refunds in case of dissatisfaction
The Erasmus play website here.
Here are some relevant sites.
If after consulting all these sites, you still haven’t found a room, don’t hesitate to contact the international office! 🙂
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you in Belgium, in one of our departments!
Why study in Belgium?
We invite you to follow the video of the Wallonie-Bruxelles Campus via these links:
The International Relations Office
Follow us on social media :